Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/21 03:11:52 UTC

Welcome "Janet" Hong Fang Han as a new committer

I would like to welcome Janet aboard, as she recently accepted the Geronimo
PMC invitation to become a committer.  Her account was just created this
morning (hanhongfang), so you should start seeing some commits from her
soon.
--
Ivan

Re: Welcome "Janet" Hong Fang Han as a new committer

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Janet! Great to have you joining the Geronimo project!

--kevan

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Janet!

--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: Welcome "Janet" Hong Fang Han as a new committer

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Janet!

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Janet.

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

--
viola

Re: Welcome "Janet" Hong Fang Han as a new committer

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,

Han Hong Fang

Re: Welcome "Janet" Hong Fang Han as a new committer

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !

--
Shawn

Re: Welcome "Janet" Hong Fang Han as a new committer

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: Welcome "Janet" Hong Fang Han as a new committer

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Janet~!

Jeff

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Janet!!

--
Vamsi

Re: Welcome "Janet" Hong Fang Han as a new committer

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Janet!!

--
Vamsi