Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by cauchy <fu...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2008/06/10 08:58:31 UTC

acknowledgement of message sent by producer

Hi!
How can I get acknowledgement of a certain message from MQ after I send it
in my producer ?
Appreciation for any help.

Re: acknowledgement of message sent by producer

Posted by cauchy <fu...@yahoo.com.cn>.
Yes,thank you.That's what I mean.I want to make sure that the message has
been delivered to the broker,then I can delete if from buffer.Now I can do
that after the send method return,thanks again.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.