Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Wascally Wabbit <wa...@earthling.net> on 2003/12/15 02:34:14 UTC

How-To get Log4Ant listed on Log4J Extensions?

Can someone point-to/describe how we can get our Log4j-Ant
tasks listed under "Log4Ant" in the Log4j extensions
category on the log4j website?

The information:

         <shortname>log4Ant</shortname>
         <description>log4Ant includes a complete bridge to the Log4J
logging system
for a robust build monitoring system. These Ant components let you capture,
map, and send Ant log messages and stdio output through your Log4J
installation.</description>
         <license>GNU LGPL</license>
         <homepage> http://purl.net/jware/antx/ </homepage>
         <contact>contact@jware.info</contact>

Thanks,

The Wabbit

Re: How-To get Log4Ant listed on Log4J Extensions?

Posted by Paul Smith <pa...@lawlex.com.au>.
whoops, I thought you meant on the ant site, I think I can accomodate
this.

Posted by Paul Smith <pa...@lawlex.com.au>.

Posted by Paul Smith <pa...@lawlex.com.au>.
Done. (Thanks to Ceki for fixing a permissions problem)

Posted by Wascally Wabbit <wa...@earthling.net>.

Posted by Paul Smith <pa...@lawlex.com.au>.