Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tom Fennelly <tf...@eircom.net> on 2005/08/02 13:10:05 UTC

Specifying data types in a WSDL

Hi,

In implementing the Serializer.writeSchema method I explicitly set the name
attribute to the desired value.  The problem I'm seeing is that it always
gets printed in the generated WSDL file as having a value of "local". See
below.

Anyone any idea as to what I'm doing wrong?
Is it normal practice to provide the type definitions using this mechanism,
or should I be looking at another mechanism?
Is there any docs on this process - additional to what's in the Axis user
docs?

Expected:
	<complexType name="Customer">
	</complexType>

Actual:
	<complexType name="local">
	</complexType>

Fault detail

Posted by Marcelo Razzolini Correia <ma...@maplink.com.br>.
Hi All,

I created a c# webservice, and I can get the fault message in my delphi and
c# clients. But with Axis I only receive the message "ClassCastException".
Is there any way to get the <Fault> xml that my webservices throws? That
would be an workaround, it is a big problem for us, since our java customers
can't see the detailed message and they think that there's a problem with
the server.

Best regards and thanks in advance.

Marcelo.

Re: Specifying data types in a WSDL

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Since no one seems to know the answer to this question, I suggest you
file a bug report.

Anne