Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Wilt, Paul" <pw...@xanedu.com> on 2001/10/23 21:03:44 UTC

RE: [OT] P2EE Redux was: Excellent article on Apache/mod_perl at eToys

PEP! (Perl Enterprise Project)!  I like it!

Paul E Wilt
Principal Software Engineer
XanEdu, Inc. (division of Proquest Information and Learning)
http://www.xanedu.com  mailto:pwilt@XanEdu.com
300 North Zeeb Rd      Phone: (734) 302-6545  (800) 218-5971 x6545
Ann Arbor, MI 48106    Fax:   (734) 975-6440