Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ba...@troika.ru on 2010/11/12 17:53:38 UTC

hudson on geronimo v.3

Greeting

Could you please help me to do the things, described at
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSAMPLES/running-hudson-on-geronimo.html

on Geronimo v. 3

I was tried the following geronimo-web.xml and it doesn't work.

<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1">
        <environment xmlns="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
                <moduleId>
                        <groupId>net.java.dev.hudson</groupId>
                        <artifactId>hudson</artifactId>
                        <version>1.384</version>
                        <type>war</type>
                </moduleId>
    <dependencies>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.framework</groupId>
        <artifactId>j2ee-security</artifactId>
        <version>3.0-M1</version>
        <type>car</type>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.framework</groupId>
        <artifactId>geronimo-security</artifactId>
        <version>3.0-M1</version>
        <type>jar</type>
      </dependency>
    </dependencies>

        <hidden-classes>
                        <filter>org.apache.commons.lang.</filter>
                        <filter>org.apache.commons.jexl.</filter>
                </hidden-classes>
        </environment>

        <context-root>/hudson</context-root>
        <security-realm-name>hudson-realm</security-realm-name>
  <security>
    <default-principal realm-name="hudson-realm">
      <principal name="anonymous"
class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal"
/>
    </default-principal>
    <role-mappings>
      <role role-name="admin">
        <realm realm-name="hudson-realm">
          <principal name="AdminGroup"
class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal"
/>
        </realm>
        <principal name="system"
class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal"
/>
      </role>
    </role-mappings>
  </security>
</web-app>

Regards,
Boris

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

Re: hudson on geronimo v.3

Posted by Ba...@troika.ru.
Thank you very much. It works fine

I have configured realm by admin console with the following params.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<module xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>console.realm</groupId>
            <artifactId>hudson-realm</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
            <type>car</type>
        </moduleId>
        <dependencies>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.framework</groupId>
                <artifactId>j2ee-security</artifactId>
                <type>car</type>
            </dependency>
        </dependencies>
    </environment>
    <gbean name="hudson-realm"
        class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.GenericSecurityRealm"
        xsi:type="dep:gbeanType" xmlns:dep="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2"
        <attribute name="realmName">hudson-realm</attribute>
        <attribute name="global">false</attribute>
        <reference name="ServerInfo">
            <name>ServerInfo</name>
        </reference>
        <xml-reference name="LoginModuleConfiguration">
            <log:login-config
                xmlns:log="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/loginconfig-2.0">
                <log:login-module control-flag="REQUIRED"
                    wrap-principals="false">
 <log:login-domain-name>hudson-realm</log:login-domain-name>

<log:login-module-class>org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.PropertiesFileLoginModule</log:login-module-class>
                    <log:option
name="usersURI">var/security/users.properties</log:option>
                    <log:option
name="groupsURI">var/security/groups.properties</log:option>
                </log:login-module>
            </log:login-config>
        </xml-reference>
    </gbean>
</module>

then I deployed hudson with plan:
[...]

chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>
11/15/2010 06:10 AM
Please respond to
user@geronimo.apache.org

user@geronimo.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: hudson on geronimo v.3

I just tried on G2.2 with the following deployment plan, the hudson.war
was deployed successfully.  While lots of unmarshall exceptions were
thrown out when deploying on G3.0.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1">
    <dep:environment xmlns:dep="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
        <dep:moduleId>
            <dep:groupId>dev.java.net</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>hudson</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:version>1.384</dep:version>
            <dep:type>war</dep:type>
        </dep:moduleId>
        <dep:inverse-classloading/>
    </dep:environment>
    <context-root>hudson</context-root>

    <security-realm-name>geronimo-admin</security-realm-name>

        <security>
                <role-mappings>
                        <role role-name="admin">
                                <realm realm-name="geronimo-admin">
                                        <principal name="admin"

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal"/>

</realm>
                        </role>
                </role-mappings>
    </security>
  </web-app>

You might want to file a JIRA for the issue.

Jeff C

Re: hudson on geronimo v.3

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.