Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> on 2016/01/12 17:51:45 UTC

Documentation

I'm a bit confused about how to fix BK-884. I had a look at cms.apache.org <http://cms.apache.org/> and here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/Building+the+website+and+documentation <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/Building+the+website+and+documentation>

but couldn't really determine where exactly to make the change. Can I get some help here, please?

Thanks,
-Flavio

Re: Documentation

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
> Thanks, Ivan. To make that simple change, do I need to rebuild the whole site?
You don't actually have to rebuild at all. When you commit to svn, the
cms system will automatically build it. The change will show up in
http://bookkeeper.staging.apache.org/. You'll have to log into CMS to
publish it then.

-Ivan

Re: Documentation