Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2009/06/30 15:19:43 UTC

New committer - Filippo Diotalevi

Hello,

I wanted to let everyone know that Filippo Diotalevi has been accepted
as a new committer for his continued contributions around File Install,
web site documentation, and more.

Keep up the good work, Filippo, and thanks for your contribution.

-> richard

Re: New committer - Filippo Diotalevi

Posted by Sahoo <Sa...@sun.com>.
Filippo,

Many congratulations.

Sahoo

Posted by Toni Menzel <to...@okidokiteam.com>.
Congrats, man !

--
Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer

Re: New committer - Filippo Diotalevi

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to the team, Filippo !

Regards
Felix

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on board !

Clement

Posted by Alin Dreghiciu <ad...@gmail.com>.
Excellent. Success!

--
Alin Dreghiciu
Software Developer - Looking for new projects!

Re: New committer - Filippo Diotalevi

Posted by Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com>.
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 15:19, Richard S. Hall<he...@ungoverned.org> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I wanted to let everyone know that Filippo Diotalevi has been accepted as a
>> new committer for his continued contributions around File Install, web site
>> documentation, and more.
>>
>> Keep up the good work, Filippo, and thanks for your contribution.

Thanks everybody for your warm welcome!

--
Filippo Diotalevi

Re: New committer - Filippo Diotalevi

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome aboard !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: New committer - Filippo Diotalevi

Posted by Didier Donsez <di...@imag.fr>.
Congrats Filippo !
Didier

Richard S. Hall wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wanted to let everyone know that Filippo Diotalevi has been accepted
> as a new committer for his continued contributions around File
> Install, web site documentation, and more.
>
> Keep up the good work, Filippo, and thanks for your contribution.
>
> -> richard

Didier DONSEZ

Laboratoire LIG, Equipe ADELE
Universite Joseph Fourier
Bat. C, 220 rue de la Chimie, Domaine Universitaire
BP 53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
Tel : +33 4 76 63 55 49           Fax : +33 4 76 63 55 50
GPS : lat 45° 11' 38.28" lon 5° 46' 14.79" E, alt 223m

mailto:Didier.Donsez@imag.fr
Map:http://membres-liglab.imag.fr/donsez/map/map.html

Re: New committer - Filippo Diotalevi

Posted by Jools <jo...@gmail.com>.