Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2010/07/29 12:43:34 UTC

Non conforming groupIds in central repository from oss.sonatype

FYI I just noticed this project getting into central from oss.sonatype
with a groupId of oauth.signpost

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/signpost-releases/
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/oauth/signpost/

are the groupId naming conventions being enforced?

Re: Non conforming groupIds in central repository from oss.sonatype

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
The should be unless it was previously in Central. I'll find out.