Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by Aaron Smuts <aa...@wisc.edu> on 2004/05/26 15:00:35 UTC

RE: Latest JCS and Cocoon 2.1.5-dev - unable to connect to remote cacheserver

Can you send the server cache.ccf.

Aaron

NO
> WAIT FAƇADE
> ... and nothing afterwards
>
> This is my default.ccf from cocoon
> # Cache configuration defaults.
>
> # DEFAULT CACHE REGION
>
> jcs.default=RCache2

jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
es
> jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=13

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory
.l
> ru.LRUMemoryCache
> jcs.default.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=false
> jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=3600
> jcs.default.elementattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.ElementAttributes
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsEternal=true
> jcs.default.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=7
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IdleTime=1800
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsSpool=true
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsRemote=true
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsLateral=false
>
> # System CACHE REGION
> jcs.system.groupIdCache=RCache2

jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeC
ac
> heAttributes
> jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=14
>
> # PRE-DEFINED CACHE REGIONS
>
> jcs.region.main=RCache2

jcs.region.main.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttr
ib
> utes
> jcs.region.main.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=9
>
> # REMOTE CACHES

jcs.auxiliary.RCache2=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.RemoteCacheFactory

jcs.auxiliary.RCache2.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.RemoteC
ac