Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Stephen J <st...@mclaneco.com> on 2009/01/08 17:54:01 UTC

Cometd message consumption

It appears that the cometd component will consume messages even if a browser
client is not subscribed to the channel the cometd component is providing.
Essentially any message delivered to the component before a browser client
connects is sent to never-never land.

Is this be the expected behavior, or should the cometd component wait to
consume messages until it has a connected client to send them to?

Re: Cometd message consumption

Posted by Stephen J <st...@mclaneco.com>.
I've opened a  https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1242 JIRA
ticket requesting this enhancement, although I would also welcome anyone
else's thoughts about alternate ways to handle this type of thing through
existing camel components.

Posted by dgreco <gr...@acm.org>.
Yes,