Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by zhankun tang <ta...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/04 07:56:38 UTC

Hadoop 3.1.3 is ready to cut branch Re: [Release Plan] Hadoop-3.1.3 discussion

Hi all,

Thanks for everyone helping in resolving all the blockers targeting Hadoop
3.1.3[1]. We've cleaned all the blockers and moved out non-blockers issues
to 3.1.4.

I'll cut the branch today and call a release vote soon. Thanks!

[1]. https://s.apache.org/5hj5i

BR,
Zhankun

Re: VOTE PASSED - Hadoop-3.1.3-RC0 Re: [VOTE] Release Hadoop-3.1.3-RC0

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Vinod,

Thanks for offering the help.
Yeah. I haven't finished the remaining steps. Due to the permission issue,
I cannot push the artifacts to the hadoop dist repo for now.
And Sunil is helping on this.

I'll ping you if any other issue. Thanks.

BR,
Zhankun

Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>于2019年10月13日 周日上午1:08写道:

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Vinod,

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Vinod,

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Vinod,

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
Zhankun et.al,

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
Zhankun et.al,

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
Zhankun et.al,

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
Zhankun et.al,

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by zac yuan <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xun Liu <ne...@163.com>.
+1

Posted by Xun Liu <ne...@163.com>.
+1

Posted by "epayne@apache.org" <ep...@apache.org>.

+1 (binding)

Posted by Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)
- verified sha512 for all the artifacts
- built from source and installed pseudo cluster. Run sample MR jobs and
distributed shell.

-Rohith Sharma K S

Re: [VOTE] Release Hadoop-3.1.3-RC0

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ab...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

- Downloaded source, setup a single node cluster
- Verified basic HDFS operations, put/get/cat etc
- Verified basic YARN restful apis, cluster/nodes/scheduler, all seem good
- Run several distributed shell job

Thanks
Weiwei

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ab...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ab...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ab...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by zhankun tang <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Masatake,

My bad. I read it wrong. Yeah. You're right. The HDFS-14759 can be
backported to both Branch-3.2 and 3.1.

Let's see if there's any other blocker/critical issue come up, otherwise,
personally I don't prefer to run another RC1 and vote for this minor change.

BR,
Zhankun

Posted by zhankun tang <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Masatake,