Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Cabrera, Alan" <Al...@reuters.com> on 2003/09/19 21:20:31 UTC

RE: AbstractWebAppLoader

I'll fill in the skeleton and send in a patch.

No one from the PMC has contacted me yet.

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.