Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/26 17:48:42 UTC

[Compress] Pack200Exceptions on Old packed files

While trying to unpack an older generated pack file, it was noted that Pack200Exceptions were getting raised due to the Major/Minor Version in used which seems to be I this area.

https://github.com/apache/commons-compress/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/compress/harmony/unpack200/SegmentHeader.java#L131-L155

Is there an work to support newer versions?

Eric Bresie
Ebresie@gmail.com

Re: [Compress] Pack200Exceptions on Old packed files

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Our pack200 support was picked up and integrated from the now defunct
Apache Harmony; beyond that, we all have to learn it as it lays in our
repo. I'm afraid I do not have much to offer beyond moral support and PR
reviews; -) I'll learn and review as you go...

Gary

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.