Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@apache.org> on 2012/02/16 23:52:12 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Deprecate ResourceDecorator.decorate(Resource, HttpServletRequest)

The vote to deprecate ResourceDecorator.decorate(Resource,
HttpServletRequest) has passed with the following votes:

+1 (binding): Justin Edelson, Felix Meschberger, Bertrand Delacretaz
+1 (non-binding): Antonio Sanso

Note - Alexander Klimetschek originally voted +1, but privately
emailed me to retract his vote.

I will post a link to this thread on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-2411 and make the
corresponding code and documentation changes.