Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/21 22:23:58 UTC

Jackrabbit in ApacheCon NA (Was: Content Technology Track at ApacheCon North America 2010?)

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 8:26 AM, Paolo Mottadelli <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since last year Jackrabbit and Sling were the initial promoters of
> such an initiative, I was wondering whether there has been any
> discussion around this again.

I think doing something like this again would be great. I'm not yet
sure whether I'll be able to attend ACNA this year (it looks like it
may coincide with the time when my family moves from Finland to
Switzerland), so I don't dare start planning too much for it yet, but
I'd be happy to support this if others from the Jackrabbit community
are interested.

BR,

Jukka Zitting