Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Renaud Delbru <re...@siren.solutions> on 2016/07/05 12:34:17 UTC

Re: Solr6 CDCR issue with a 3 cloud design

Hi Dmitry,

On 28/06/16 13:19, dmitry.medvedev@barclays.com wrote:
> No ERRORS and queue size is equal to 0.
> Should I extend the logging lever to Max maybe? Currently it's default.
>
> How can I know, if a commit operation has been sent to the 2 target clusters after the replication? What command should I run to check this?
> I submit new doc/s to my ACTIVE/PRIMARY cloud and that's all.

Commits are not replicated from the source cluster to the target
cluster. You have to manually sent a commit to the target cluster
manually if you want to see all the pending docs:

curl 'http://target_cluster:8983/solr/collection_name/update?commit=true'

You can also try to configure an autocommit on your target cluster [1]

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/UpdateHandlers+in+SolrConfig#UpdateHandlersinSolrConfig-autoCommit

Kind regards
--