Posted to user@storm.apache.org by AnilKumar B <ak...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/15 00:39:17 UTC

No leader found for partition error

Hi,

Frequently, we are facing "No leader found for partition error" in storm
topology. Whenever this error occurs whole topology will get stuck.

We are verifying the issue in Kafka cluster and ZK.

But whenever this issue occurs, Is it possible to include configuration as
suggested by Francois Visconte(
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-380) to allow a mode where
offline partition are logged as warning and re-integrated in next
ZkCoordinator.refresh() instead of failing whole topology

I have also updated the same on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-1065

Thanks & Regards,
B Anil Kumar.

Re: No leader found for partition error

Posted by AnilKumar B <ak...@gmail.com>.
The above issue is facing with *apache-storm-0.9.5*

Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,
B Anil Kumar.