Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bill Binole <bi...@Attachmate.com> on 2002/02/26 00:45:16 UTC

legal question

We are currently using an old version of SOAP mainly because the newer
versions are using the java mail api which cannot be freely distrubuted
according the the liscense aggreement.  Is this true?  Is there something
like the JRE that can be freely distrubuted ?  I would like to move our
product to Axis as I think it is a major improvment and well pretty cool,
but right now am told I cannot due to these inclusions.

Bill