Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/08 20:04:38 UTC

QualifierFilter with Stargate

Hi,

I need to use QualifierFilter with Stargate. I went through the
documentation but it seems like all the filters are not supported. If
QualifierFilter is supported then please let me know how to use it?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: QualifierFilter with Stargate

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Gets API is more like the stateless scanner; I'm not sure if it supports
the filter you want. I'm on my mobile, so I cannot check, but you can look
in the same namespace I already pointed you toward.

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick,

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,