Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Tilen Jez <ti...@ceesoft.com> on 2013/11/11 10:52:21 UTC

FELIX-2782 Preferences Service - Unable to delete nodes

Hello,

FELIX-2782 was originally opened on prefs-1.0.4. I have verified that this is still the issue with prefs-1.0.6 and as far as I can tell, there have been no changes in the trunk to indicate that this has been resolved.

Any plans to fix this issue?

Regards,
Tilen

Re: FELIX-2782 Preferences Service - Unable to delete nodes

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
I think noone worked on this so far, I had a quick look at the code and I
my guess is that the preferences are never removed from the persistent
store on sync()

Carsten

2013/11/11 Tilen Jez <ti...@ceesoft.com>

> Hello,
>
> FELIX-2782 was originally opened on prefs-1.0.4. I have verified that this
> is still the issue with prefs-1.0.6 and as far as I can tell, there have
> been no changes in the trunk to indicate that this has been resolved.
>
> Any plans to fix this issue?
>
> Regards,
> Tilen

Carsten Ziegeler