Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org> on 2018/12/04 19:56:15 UTC

Mirroring JIRA/GitHub comments

This discussion came up a while back, but I think it would be really
helpful to have JIRA comments mirror to the association GitHub issue. When
reviewing PRs, I start by looking for those with no comments (indicating
someone else has already had a look). Then I have to dig up the JIRA case
and check if someone has reviewed there. If there are no objections, I'll
file a ticket with INFRA.

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Re: Mirroring JIRA/GitHub comments

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
There is the possibility to turn off notification emails for comments,
PR reviews and PR pushes:
https://help.github.com/articles/choosing-the-delivery-method-for-your-notifications/#choosing-the-delivery-method-for-notifications-about-repository-activity

Unfortunately, the settings are on a global basis and it's not possible
to turn them off for specific repositories.

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.