Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Rebecca Witmer <rw...@ponvia.com> on 2011/10/12 19:04:22 UTC

[scxml-eclipse] Adding elements to palette

Hi All,

I am creating modeling_diagram files.  In the palette called Scxml State Element I have the following available: State, Parallel, InitialState, HistoryState, Transition, OnEntry. There isn't an icon for FinalState or OnExit, etc.  I took a few guesses at how to add those elements to the palette, but I haven't been correct so far.  I know there must be a way, because the picture here has FinalState shown.

http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/images/guide-2.png

How do I get that to show up in my palette?

Thanks,
Rebecca

Re: [SCXML] Ignoring element

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 8:43 AM, Dark.Rider85 <da...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hi!
> I wanted to use the <raise> element but when parsing the .xml file the
> processor says the following warning:
>
> Ignoring element <raise> in namespace "http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml" at
> bundleresource:***.xml:9:38 and digester match
> "scxml/state/state/onentry/raise"
>
> What is the meaning of that warning? And how do I solve the problem?
<snip/>

The <raise> action wasn't implemented then. You can use <send> without
a target or type for the same effect below.

-Rahul

[SCXML] Ignoring element

Re: [scxml-eclipse] Adding elements to palette

Posted by "Dark.Rider85" <da...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Rebecca!

Have you already checked the scxml.gmftool file? That is the file where
the palette tools are defined.
You also could try to re-generate the whole diagram code itself by right
clicking on the scxml.gmfgen file and then "generate diagram code".

best regards,
Matt

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xun Long Gui <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rebecca,

This is an unusual situation, you should not add these icons for yourself, i
think there may be something wrong with your Eclipse situation, please check
your Eclipse version etc.

As Dark told, this tool is built by GMF, you can find the all the source
code in its svn, you can also dig into the code by yourself if you like

--
Best Regards

Gui Xun Long (桂训龙)