Posted to users@maven.apache.org by adingfelder <Di...@SirTrack.com> on 2007/02/13 22:56:06 UTC

Re: [m2] merging jars

for me, as an eclipse user, I do not use command line maven, so I (and other
eclipse users) need to have the plugin work from the pom.

Because of that, I was hoping for a pom based example in the usage page.

Cheers,

Andy

Re: [m2] merging jars

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
On 13.02.2007, at 22:56, adingfelder wrote:

> for me, as an eclipse user, I do not use command line maven, so I
> (and other
> eclipse users) need to have the plugin work from the pom.

No command line ...interesting. Did not think such programmers really
exist ;)

Well, maybe we could attach it to the packaging phase.

> Because of that, I was hoping for a pom based example in the usage
> page.

I see ...well, as of now you would have to call it from the command
line - but patches are welcome ;)

cheers
--
Torsten