Posted to user@drill.apache.org by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com> on 2018/02/12 20:43:36 UTC

Documentation Update for Drill-4286

I see in 1.12 this feature was added("Have an ability to put server in
quiescent mode of operation")

Was the documentation updated? I couldn't find it.  Perhaps we need a new
section on the Drill Docs page "Administrate Drill" for this and other
related items to how to administrate your Drill cluster (I could also see
the argument for putting it under configure drill)

John

Re: Documentation Update for Drill-4286

Posted by Bridget Bevens <bb...@mapr.com>.
Hi John,

I have not documented this feature yet, but it's on my to-do list. I believe there is still some testing in progress.
I'll be sure to include the content in the Configure section. If time permits, I'll work on creating an Administer Drill section.

Thanks,

Bridget

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.
Ah cool. Thanks for the update!

Posted by Kunal Khatua <kk...@mapr.com>.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__issues.apache.org_jira_browse_DRILL-2D4286&d=DwIBaQ&c=cskdkSMqhcnjZxdQVpwTXg&r=-cT6otg6lpT_XkmYy7yg3A&m=PrOyVv1V67549FcefWPJBS2OsTgami-UA0o63UL7gwk&s=VrD0nSaVQysOqvIJjjEcmRcWME2mbMMZ5CRiywVla9o&e=