Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Matt Narrell <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/27 17:07:41 UTC

Obtain client IP address from cxfrs:bean

Apache Camel 2.8.3
Apache CXF   2.4.3
Spring       3.1.0-RELEASE
JDK	     1.6.0_29

Is there configuration I can add to a cxfrs endpoint that allows access to the HttpRequest to obtain the client IP address?  Is there some other method to obtain this information?

This seemed possible in older versions of Camel? [1].
Alternatively, I could use pure CXF/JAX-RS (injecting the MessageContext) and a ProducerTemplate, but I'd like to use cxfrs:bean if possible.

Thanks,
matt

[1] http://camel.apache.org/how-can-i-get-the-remote-connection-ip-address-from-the-camel-cxf-consumer-.html

Re: Obtain client IP address from cxfrs:bean

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I'm afraid you can do it with current version of camel-cxfrs, as we
don't put the cxf message into the camel message header when the
CxfRsConsumer get the request.

I just filled a JIRA[1] and will commit a quick fix for it shortly.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-4835

--
Willem