Posted to users@camel.apache.org by c031917 <pe...@knorr-bremse.com> on 2012/03/29 16:42:12 UTC

Still no MINA 2 / RxTx support on Camel 2.9 ?

I have seen activities to introduce MINA 2 in Camel instead 1.1.7, which
would

give us also support for tty interfaces , as far as i understood.

But maven still pulls mina-core.1.1.7 for camel 2.9.1.

Is there a chance to get tty / mina 2 in the near future ?

I'd like to get rid of the python/stomp workaround for picking

data off a ttyUSB port..

Peter

Re: Still no MINA 2 / RxTx support on Camel 2.9 ?

Posted by Alex Anderson <al...@frontlinesms.com>.
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the info.  We're using RxTx and Java Serial with camel at
the moment, but specifically sending and receiving SMS via Hayes/AT
commands.  Will keep an eye on MINA.

Alex

Posted by Alex Anderson <al...@frontlinesms.com>.
Hi Peter,

Out of interest, what's the current problem with ttyUSB?  Are serial
ports not supported at all?

Alex

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Camel 2.10 will have a camel-mina2 component.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 4:42 PM, c031917 <pe...@knorr-bremse.com> wrote:
> I have seen activities to introduce MINA 2 in Camel instead 1.1.7, which
> would
>
> give us also support for tty interfaces , as far as i understood.
>
> But maven still pulls mina-core.1.1.7 for camel 2.9.1.
>
> Is there a chance to get tty / mina 2 in the near future ?
>
> I'd like to get rid of the python/stomp workaround for picking
>
> data off a ttyUSB port..
>
> Peter

Claus Ibsen