Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/10 21:24:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans HTML/Java API version 1.5.1

Dear members of Apache NetBeans community.
I've prepared a bugfix release of HTML/Java API. It is available as build
#20 at

https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incubator-netbeans-html4j-release/20/

The above URL contains the ZIP file with sources, its MD5 and SHA1 checksum
files and content of the .asc file.

The list of changes made since version 1.5 can be found here:
https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incubator-netbeans-html4j-release/20/changes

It contains licensing related fixes (JSON library change and #98) as well
as essential functionality fixes (bug #99 - the cause of random test
failures of previous version 1.5)

I've done the basic testing on Linux and Mac, as well as I tried to use the
version
1.5.1 in Bck2Brwsr VM (works fine). I believe the new version of HTML/Java
API is releasable at this point.

Please take the ZIP file for a spin and vote to approve the release
and to request the approval of the Incubator PMC to publish it on our site.

Everyone is encouraged to vote, including non-committers.

This vote shall close in the usual 72 hours.
-jt

PS:

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans HTML/Java API version 1.5.1

Posted by Timon Veenstra <mo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Posted by Anton Epple <to...@eppleton.de>.
+1

Posted by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hello Bertrand,
> For a non-lazy vote, 72 hours is a minimum and there's no formal maximum.

I closed the community vote after 72h 2min, but

(busy now, should be able to review within next 24 hours)

please do take a look. Your opinion is important in the general incubator
vote that has just started.
-jt

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans HTML/Java API version 1.5.1

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Jaroslav Tulach
<ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...What happens when there are no +1 votes during 72h?
> Approved?...

That would be the case for a LAZY vote but release votes are usually
explicit, not lazy.

For a non-lazy vote, 72 hours is a minimum and there's no formal maximum.

-Bertrand (busy now, should be able to review within next 24 hours)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans HTML/Java API version 1.5.1

Posted by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com>.
Last 12h to cast your vote...

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
+1 As well