Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Ebert <mi...@ebira.de> on 2005/04/11 13:41:41 UTC

File Upload with Internet Explorer extremly slow

hi,

in our cocoon-application we use a cform for file-upload.

the upload is extremly slow when we use the internet explorer as
client browser. we tested the application with opera, firefox and
mozilla, but with those browser the speed was normal.

when we tried the upload from the same machine, where cocoon is
installed everything was fine with the internet explorer, too.

we also checked the traffic with ethereal, but the traffic itself
seems to be okay, but very slow with the internet explorer.

has anyone a solution for this problem?

thanks very much,

michel