Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2011/01/17 13:06:42 UTC

"not used and un-necessary" properties in hama-env.sh

Hi,

In hama-env.sh, there are "not used and un-necessary" properties.

# hadoop conf dir. to find the mapreduce cluster.
# export HADOOP_CONF_DIR=/usr/local/src/hadoop-0.20.1/conf

# Extra Java CLASSPATH elements.  Optional.
# export HAMA_CLASSPATH=$HADOOP_CONF_DIR

Should we remove this from the env.sh file?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org

Re: "not used and un-necessary" properties in hama-env.sh

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1, let's remove unnecessary stuff.
Tommaso

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.