Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Keerthy Jayaraj <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/12 09:37:59 UTC

SolrCloud to maintain keepalive connections

Hi,

I am using SolrCloud implementation on Solr 5.2.1, and due to some
infrastructure constraints, creating new  http connections between shards
looks expensive.  I want my shardhandlers to use persistent connections
while communicating between shards. Is there a way to configure this? Will
this be a configuration at the jetty server?  How about a custom shard
handler which maintains a connection pool?
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml?highlight=%28shardhandler%29#Configuration_of_Shard_Handlers_for_Distributed_searches

Thanks,
Keerthy.