Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nitin Patil <nn...@hotmail.com> on 2010/03/10 03:53:16 UTC

Failsafe plugin aggregate report generation and formatting issue

** I am not sure if the codehaus list is still active, hence re-posting it here **

Hi,

I've a fairly large code-base with several modules and
aggregates. I'm experiencing the following issues. Any help will be
greatly appreciated.

1. When aggregate is set to true, it simply
generates an empty html in all module dir. That's why I've commented it.
 Essentially, I would like to generate aggregate unit test reports.

2.

 With the configuration mentioned below, it does generate the HTML
report, but it doesn't generate the CSS file and hence the report
doesn't look neat when opened in browser.

3. Lastly, I would
prefer to generate code cross-reference. I tried using the jxr plugin as
 shown below, but it's not generating any cross-references and hence
I've commented it out.

I'm using the following configuration for
generating reports

      <plugin>

<artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>

 <version>2.5</version>

<!--inherited>false</inherited-->

<configuration>

<outputName>integration-test-report</outputName>

 <!--aggregate>true</aggregate-->

<linkXRef>true</linkXRef>

<reportsDirectories>

<reportsDirectory>target/failsafe-reports</reportsDirectory>

 </reportsDirectories>
        </configuration>

 <!--reportSets>
          <reportSet>

<id>integration-tests</id>
            <reports>

 <report>report-only</report>

</reports>
            <configuration>

<outputName>failsafe-report</outputName>

</configuration>
          </reportSet>

</reportSets-->
      </plugin>

      <!--
Configure "maven-jxr-plugin" for source references in reports. -->

 <plugin>

<artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>

<version>2.1</version>
        <configuration>

 <aggregate>true</aggregate>

</configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>

Thanks,
-
 Nitin
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/

RE: Failsafe plugin aggregate report generation and formatting issue

Posted by Nitin Patil <nn...@hotmail.com>.
Any response folks? Or if someone can point me to the right mailing list. On the "maven-failsafe-plugin" website it points me to this mailing list. This is urgent. So, I would appreciate any help I can get here.

Thanks,
- Nitin