Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Michael Segel <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2011/08/30 04:55:05 UTC

Chicago Hadoop User Group's Aug 31st Meetup will be broadcast via LiveMeeting.

Ok, this is a first, but we're to see if we can do a simulcast by broadcasting the meeting live over LiveMeeting.
This month's meeting:  A tale of two derivatives features Ted Dunning of MapR and Volkmar Uhlig  of HStreaming will both speak about their respective Hadoop derivatives.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-area-Hadoop-User-Group-CHUG/events/27481651/.

For the LiveMeeting:
The link to attend the presentation is:
http://bit.ly/nvthadoop

Details:
 Microsoft Windows only.  No LiveMeeting love for Mac  Audio available over the Internet using the thick (installed) client; web version = very quiet meeting! There is no dial-in number.  Don’t bother looking for one… Questions can be asked by the attendees by typing their questions into the Q&A panel The recording will be available following the meeting and posted to the web site.

The Meeting will start a little after 4:00, probably around 4:15pm. (All time are CST.)

Please note that this is a first for our meet up, so there's this guy Murphy so anything that could go wrong will probably go wrong... :-)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ping me.

Hope to see you there, at least in a virtual sense.

-Mike

Re: Chicago Hadoop User Group's Aug 31st Meetup will be broadcast via LiveMeeting.

Posted by He Chen <ai...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike

It is a great news. I will attend the video conference.

Chen