Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Wouter Sieling <wo...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/11 21:19:42 UTC

[Trinidad] Renderkit warning

Hi

I am fairly new to the JSF environment and I am attempting to integrate
Trinidad into an existing app we have as a proof of concept. Unfortunately
The component I am testing (table tree) is not rendering on the web page
and I am getting the following warning in my log file:

WARNING: Could not find renderer for CoreTreeTable[UIXFacesBeanImpl,
id=_id63] rendererType = org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.TreeTable

Have I somehow misconfigured the application?

Regards

*Wouter Sieling*

Re: [Trinidad] Renderkit warning

Posted by Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com>.