Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/07 09:37:49 UTC

Looking for shepherd HealthCheck flaky test cases

Hi, All. We have two Health Check flaky test cases for a long time.

[HealthCheckTest.HealthStatusChange is flaky on jenkins.](
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1653)
[HealthCheckTest.GracePeriod is flaky.](
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1802)

I’m writing to inquire if anyone could review and shepherd the patches of
them. Any review and comments on patches would be highly appreciated. Thank
you in advance.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Looking for shepherd HealthCheck flaky test cases

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org>.
Thanks for looking into these, I gave reviews on:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/47089/
https://reviews.apache.org/r/46307/

I couldn't tell why this change was being made, can you describe why in the
review description?
https://reviews.apache.org/r/47088/

Just as an aside, the health check test code is in need of readability
improvements IMHO.