Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org> on 2021/07/14 21:29:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Airflow 2.1.2 is released

Dear Airflow community,

I'm happy to announce that Airflow 2.1.2 was just released.

The source release, as well as the binary "sdist" release, are available
here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/2.1.2/

We also made this version available on PyPi for convenience (`pip install
apache-airflow`):

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/apache-airflow

The documentation is available on:
https://airflow.apache.org/
https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/2.1.2/

Find the CHANGELOG here for more details:

https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/2.1.2/changelog.html#airflow-2-1-2-2021-07-13

Cheers,
Kaxil

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Airflow 2.1.2 is released

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Whoa. And right in the middle of the Summit!

--
+48 660 796 129

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Airflow 2.1.2 is released

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

--
+48 660 796 129