Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/28 22:00:49 UTC

Relevance of -dir parameter in org.apache.nutch.crawl.Crawl

Hi,

There seems to be some conflicting arguements which currently exist in the
above class. My understanding is that we don't need the -dir parameter
anymore as this previously specified the location for the Lucene index. Is
this correct?

If this is the case then code within the class needs to be cleaned up, if
not then can someone explain to me why we require the -dir parameter. If the
former then I am happy to open a JIRA and complete when I arrive home.

Thank you

--
*Lewis*