Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> on 2004/12/30 22:54:33 UTC

[RT] installed packages should go

Hi gang,

Installed packages as a concept don't make sense. These are projects, we
just don't build them.

I already set up a package subdirectory in subversion only accessible by
gump people. Now we just need to get all our installed packages imported
in that location and that location checked out on minotaur in place of
the current installed packages.

Next step after that is to change the project definitions for these
packages to be actual project definitions that simply reference the gump
repository.

If anyone has a free afternoon, it'd be great if they could handle the
importing of all our packages :-D. Since we have quite a bit of stuff in
there (including javadocs and the like), some pruning is in order. We
really don't need a full eclipse IDE in there if you ask me.

cheers,

- LSD