Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by nanda n <na...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/02 10:34:08 UTC

Storm UI Issue

HI ALL ,

Kindly help me to sort out out the issue with storm UI.

In our topology , we have a Kafka spout and 2 bolts (which doesn't emit any
downstream tuples).
My bolts jsut process the incoming tuples .And executors to Kafka spout and
bolts are set to one .
When running our topology , However my bolts are not emitting any
downstream tuples,but still i am able to see the "Emitted and Transferred"
values in bolts section .I hope this not the expected behaviour . Kndly any
one help me .
Please let me know ,in case of more information needed .

Regards ,
Nanda .

Re: Storm UI Issue