Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2018/08/24 08:42:07 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "Oakathon September 2018" by MichaelDürig

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The "Oakathon September 2018" page has been changed by MichaelDürig:
https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Oakathon%20September%202018?action=diff&rev1=7&rev2=8

  || Title        || Summary                 || Effort                      || Participants                           || Proposed by ||
  || CI Testing for cloud-based Oak components || While we currently have good test coverage for Oak cloud-based data stores (!S3DataStore and !AzureDataStore), these tests require that the person running them have an account with the service provider and that their environment is configured properly to use their cloud service account for the tests.  This makes them ill-suited for CI.  We should come up with a good plan to allow CI testing on these components in a way that doesn't risk exposing any individual's cloud account credentials. || 1-2h discussion || Matt Ryan, Amit Jain, Tomek Rekawek, others?? || Matt Ryan ||
  || Direct Binary Access contribution post-mortem || I'd like to discuss this latest contribution to Oak, to see how I can do this better in the future. || 1h discussion || Matt Ryan, Marcel Reutegger, Michael Duerig, Amit Jain, Julian Reschke, anyone else who wants to attend || Matt Ryan ||
+ || Golden Master Less publish tier || Can we do a way with the golden master entirely removing a potential single point of failure? Can we leverage the pipeline to move segments around ||  || Francesco Mari, Andrei Dulceanu, Axel Hanikel, Michael Dürig || TBD ||

  = Agenda Proposal =