Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Prasad, Kamakshya" <kp...@capitalservicing.co.jp> on 2004/08/13 10:53:05 UTC

JSF-Struts integration

Hi All,

I have a bean containing ArrayList property as given below

public ArrayList getCountries()
{
return arrlCountries;
}
public void setCountries(int iIndex, String strCountry)
{
if (arrlCountries == null)
{
arrlCountries = new ArrayList();
}
arrlCountries.add(strCountry);
}

This property is displayed in the jsp by the following code

<h:dataTable value="#{user.countries}" var="country">
<h:column>
<h:inputText value="#{country}"/><br>
</h:column>
</h:dataTable>

But when user changes the texts in textboxes and submit, the old values
comes up and not the new submitted one.

Please help me on this.

Also while putting logs I realized the get method is called twice after
form submission. Could anyone please help me find the reason for this?

Thanks and Regards,
KP