Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Dave Everson <dj...@mygolftrac.com> on 2002/01/28 05:24:31 UTC

TurbineConfig and Fulcrum

We are in the final stages of designing a new application that is to be
implemented as a standalone Turbine application.  It is my understanding
that TurbineConfig will be going away in the future and that in its
place Fulcrum should/will be used.  I can't find much information on the
website for Fulcrum.

I would like to know any suggestions on how to implement this standalone
application so that converting/upgrading the code to new versions of
Turbine/Fulcrum will be relatively painless.

Thanks.
Dave

Re: TurbineConfig and Fulcrum

Posted by Hugh Brien <hp...@home.com>.
I wrote a Fulcrum test and config class.  Just search for my email address
and you will probably find it.   Fulcrum is initially the "services" portion
of turbine packaged separately.
r,
Hugh