Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by yossim <mo...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/16 14:35:47 UTC

Re: [2] Bayes training question

Thanks Steven,

I appriciate your quick response :)

I will review the link and try to implement it on our site.

Regards,

Yossi

Posted by Steven Stern <su...@sterndata.com>.

Re: [2] Bayes training question

Posted by yossim <mo...@gmail.com>.
Steve,

I am not sure that i have anderstand the first script starting with
get_ham_spam were you use fetchmail (where the data is kept?) and the last
one get-ham-spam when you used wget command to get all the ham.spam emails.

Kindly regards,

Yossi