Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Krzysztof Malinowski <km...@toya.net.pl> on 2009/08/13 14:30:06 UTC

Default or Fixed attributes or simple elements

Hi,

I made some tests, it looks that the beans ignored fixed or default
attributes ?
Is it right?

If not, what is the correct procedure with the fixed and default values
(defined in schema)?

Thanks for some help
Krzysztof

Re: JDK 1.5

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1, I'm all for this!
-jacobd

RE: JDK 1.5

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com>.
+1, from. I would vote for a new page on the wiki to have the list.

Cezar

JDK 1.5

RE: Default or Fixed attributes or simple elements

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com>.
I don't think this is right. Would you please send out a small repro?

Cezar

  _____