Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Stefan Neufeind <ap...@stefan-neufeind.de> on 2006/05/20 21:33:06 UTC

Building nightly 2006-05-20 has errors?

Hi,

is it just me, or is there something really wrong? When doing an
ant-build I get the errors attached below. Any idea why it can't
find/build the jar?

Reason why I tried rebuilding the nightly was that the included "nutch
crawl" did not crawl into the links of my site but only fetched three
dtd-namespace-files it found in the header of the starting-page. I even
did exchange

	+^http://([a-z0-9]*\.)*apache.org/
against
	+.

in crawl-urlfilter.txt and expected it do dig much further - but it did
not do any such sort.

Regards,
 Stefan

$ ant
Buildfile: build.xml

init:
    [unjar] Expanding: /home/testing/nutch-nightly/lib/hadoop-0.2.1.jar
into /home/testing/nutch-nightly/build/hadoop
    [untar] Expanding: /home/testing/nutch-nightly/build/hadoop/bin.tgz
into /home/testing/nutch-nightly/bin
    [unjar] Expanding: /home/testing/nutch-nightly/lib/hadoop-0.2.1.jar
into /home/testing/nutch-nightly/build

compile-core:

compile-plugins:

deploy:
Overriding previous definition of reference to plugin.deps

init:
Overriding previous definition of reference to plugin.deps

init-plugin:

deps-jar:

init:

init-plugin:

compile:

jar:

init:

init-plugin:

compile:

jar:

compile:
     [echo] Compiling plugin: clustering-carrot2

jar:

deps-test:

init:

init-plugin:

compile:

jar:

deps-test:

deploy:
     [copy] Warning: Could not find file
/home/testing/nutch-nightly/build/lib-log4j/lib-log4j.jar to copy.

init:

init-plugin:

compile:

jar:

deps-test:

deploy:
     [copy] Warning: Could not find file
/home/testing/nutch-nightly/build/lib-nekohtml/lib-nekohtml.jar to copy.

init:

init-plugin:

compile:

jar: