Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Vinny <xa...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/03 20:19:54 UTC

Netty4-http

Hello All,
Am I correct i assuming that the normal Camel HTTP headers are not
populated when we use the netty4-http component? To access things like the
query string we need to do it using Netty tools like QueryStringDecoder on
the FullHttpRequest object.  Just wanted to make sure I didn't configure
something incorrectly.
Thanks,
Vincent

Re: Netty4-http

Posted by Vitalii Tymchyshyn <vi...@tym.im>.
They are populated. I read Content-Type and Access successfully.

3 серп. 2016 р. 16:20 "Vinny" <xa...@gmail.com> пише: