Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ingo Klose <in...@web.de> on 2002/09/17 08:41:48 UTC

Problems with redirect on IIS

Hello,

I installed Tomcat 4.0  on a Windows .Net Standard Server Version 2002 SP 1.
Tomcat itself runs fine, but I have problems with the redirect. When I use:

http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/index.html - Successfull loading of the
JSP indext page
http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html - Error page from IIS with a page
cannot be found error. The IIS log also shows an 404 error, but it indicates
that the isapi-redirect.dll is called.

Any idea where my problem could be? It seems like the redirect is configured
right, and Tomcat is running ok.

Since I tried all the steps on the How-To-page and it still doesn't work I
don't know what else to try.

Thank you very much for any help and support.

With Best regards,
Ingo Klose