Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Kenton Taylor <ke...@users.sf.net> on 2014/03/11 21:55:07 UTC

[allura:tickets] #4009 Replace homegrown JS bundle management

- **labels**:  --> maintenance

---

** [tickets:#4009] Replace homegrown JS bundle management**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** dir-backlog
**Labels:** maintenance
**Created:** Thu Apr 05, 2012 05:29 PM UTC by Kyle Adams ♞
**Last Updated:** Thu Apr 19, 2012 06:51 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

`compress.txt` and `prep.sh` were fine for getting going. Now our bundle needs are getting more complex (i.e., possibly a bundle of JS that needs to be loaded in the head, different bundles for AB tests, etc.). It looks like jim does a lot of what we need:

https://github.com/quirkey/jim

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/