Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Gavin Roberts <Ga...@datasafestorage.co.uk> on 2006/04/10 16:15:55 UTC

Cobalt Qube 3 Pro - Installation

Hi there,

We're looking at trying this out for some internal code repository.

Unfortunately we require for this to be installed on our Cobalt Qube 3 Pro
(Sun). We do have a Windows server but this is running IIS for ASP.Net
requirements, so we are unable to install Apache.

Does anyone know how I can build and deploy SubVersion onto this Qube? We
can only access it via Telnet, or via BlueLinQ which allows us to install
packages via the web interface, but I am not sure how to package and install
the required files.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!

Kind regards

TIA

Gav

Re: Cobalt Qube 3 Pro - Installation

Posted by Darko Miletic <da...@uvcms.com>.
Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Apr 10, 2006, at 18:15, Gavin Roberts wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately we require for this to be installed on our Cobalt Qube 3
>> Pro (Sun). We do have a Windows server but this is running IIS for
>> ASP.Net requirements, so we are unable to install Apache.
>
> I don't know anything about the Qube, but there should be no reason why
> you can't install Apache2 alongside IIS on your Windows PC, using either
> a different port or a different IP address.

Yes. They can even use svnserve instead of apache since it can be
installed as service on windows.

--
Darko

Re: Cobalt Qube 3 Pro - Installation