Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Paul Bonkowski <pa...@sol-earth.us> on 2003/12/01 00:31:47 UTC

Re: [vote] Eve: LDAP Server Name (Was Logo)

With do we want to use the:
[     ] tree and (leaf/woman) symbol
[     ] tree (directory)

for the name:

[+1] Keep the name "Eve"
[  ] Use the name "Apache Directory Server"
[  ] Use the name "ldapd" (which conflicts with a dead OpenLDAP server)

- Paul

RE: [vote] Eve: LDAP Server Name (Was Logo)

Posted by Jeff Machols <jm...@comcast.net>.

What are you referring to for this?  I would image the directory will have a
different image than the top level directory project.